Apple Cider Vinegar is perhaps the most under-used and under-appreciated thing available in your kitchen. As an extremely versatile ingredient, apple cider vinegar can be used for general wellness, cleaning around the house, weight loss and keeping your hair and skin healthy and fresh.
Detoxifying baths are one of the best ways to keep yourself calm and healthy. Life is fast paced and stressful almost all the time. It can be difficult to care for yourself properly in our day to day life. This is why detoxifying baths are the best way to relax yourself and pamper yourself and give your body the care it deserves.
An Apple Cider Vinegar bath is one of the best way to detoxify, especially after a long tiring day. Read ahead to fix yourself a perfect apple cider vinegar bath.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar and what it do for Females..?
Like we’ve said earlier, apple cider vinegar is extremely versatile. Most people are discouraged from using it because of its strong smell which isn’t very likable. However, the benefits of this wonder liquid are so many that you will swear by it.
Vitamins: Vitamin C and B- are present in abundance in apple cider vinegar. Due to these, it moisturizes your skin and leaves it well nourished. The skin is the largest body in the organ, so it is important to keep it healthy, and therefore it needs nourishment too.
Acidic: Apple cider vinegar is also acidic. Your skin’s pH can be altered easily, so taking an apple cider vinegar helps to neutralize the skin and bring it back to its normal acidic level.
Apple cider vinegar also has alkalizing effects on your body internally. For this reason, many people are advised to take a tablespoon every day to help with digestion.
Aching Joints: People with aching joints find apple cider vinegar baths to be very helpful. Just soaking in such a bath improves the ache. This has often been attributed to the presence of vitamins.
Skin Problems: For skin problems, apple cider vinegars are the best natural cure. It helps to fight off fungus and bacteria, and many problems such as eczema, dryness and dandruff can be reduced with this. For people who suffer from acne or zits, the acid in apple cider vinegar gives it anti-bacterial properties making it an almost perfect cure, in some cases even fixing the zits overnight.
Urinary Tract Infection: The presence of germs in our washrooms and bathing areas can lead to a person contracting a urinary tract infection. This infection is even easier to contract for those in communal living such as hostels and PGs. If you share your bathroom with someone else, then an apple cider vinegar bath can be a wonderfully effective preventive measure. The vinegar helps by killing off the fungus or yeast which is causing the infection.
Body Odour: For many people, this is the hardest to believe since apple cider vinegar has its own strong stench. However, vinegar helps to kill bacteria and it is bacteria that causes odour. At the same time, the continued and repetitive presence of vinegar makes those body parts less conducive atmosphere for the growth of bacteria in future.
Sunburn: While it is important to get your required amount of Vitamin D, too much sun can harm your skin. The skin is a very delicate organ and can get messed disturbed very easily. Especially in tropical countries, it is easy to get a sunburn. Most dermatologists would advise people to use sunblock judiciously to prevent sunburns and other negative impacts, but sometimes we forget. This is when apple cider vinegar can save you. A very good alternative to after care sun blocks is an apple cider vinegar bath. Not only does it soothe the irritation caused by the sunburn, it even helps to speed up the healing process.
Heal and Protect Your Feet: Your feet are easily the dirtiest part of your body. A stroll in flip flops can open you up to fungal infection and bad odour. For those who prefer boots and sports shoes, fungal infections are easy to crop up. An apple cider vinegar bath, or just soaking your feet in some water mixed with apple cider vinegar can help to fight off all the fungus, the odour and even soothe them.
How to Take An Apple Cider Vinegar Bath
- Heat water and fill your bath tub with it.
- The water should be warm enough for you to emerge yourself in it comfortably.
- Add 1-2 cups of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Mix lightly.
- Get in the bath and soak for 20-30 minutes.
- Make sure that your whole body gets the water. You can use a mug to pour it over yourself.
- You can even use a washcloth to clean your body.
- Pour some of the bath water onto your hair for sure since it is a wonderful natural conditioner.
- When you’re done, towel dry your body or simply let it dry on its own for best effects.
- If you poured it on to your hair, pour a mug or two of cold water through your hair.
Some people take a full body shower after stepping out of bath, but that is a matter of individual preference.
OTHER INGREDIENTS YOU CAN ADD
Epsom salt helps to ease stress and help with sleep the most.
- Fill your tub with hot water.
- Add 2 cups of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Add 2 cups of Epsom salt.
- Mix well so that you can have the full effect.
- Soak in the water for 30 minutes.
Lavender EssentIal Oil:
- Prepare the bath water.
- Add apple cider vinegar to it.
- Add a few drops of the lavender essential oil.
- Sit in the bath for 30-40 minutes for best effects.
- Don’t add more than 10 drops at a time.
- Prepare your bath water with apple cider vinegar.
- Add a tablespoon jojoba oil to it.
- The jojoba oil will help to rejuvenate your skin.
- Soak for 30 minutes.
Coconut Oil is a great addition to your bath water.
- Prepare the normal bath water with apple cider vinegar.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil to the bath.
- Proceed with your bath as instructed.
- It will moisturize your skin and you can even skip the layer of body lotion you might want to put after the bath.
Honey may not be the first thing to pop into your head, given that it’s sticky. But honey has amazing nourishing properties and is anti-bacterial and anti-ageing as well.
- Take hot water for your bath and add apple cider vinegar to it.
- Add a few spoons of honey to it and mix it well.
- Proceed with your bath normally.
- Avoid pouring the bath water into your hair, though. Depending on the amount of honey you’ve added, it could make your hair sticky.
- However, that can be fixed by washing your hair normally after the bath.
Rose Essential Oil and Sea Salt:
- Take 10 drops f rose essential oil.
- Add a handful of sea salt to it.
- Mix thin in your bath water.
- Add 1-2 cups of apple cider vinegar to the bath water.
- Soak in the bath for 30 minutes.
Clove Oil, Lavender Oil, Peppermint Oil and Citrus Oil:
- Take a small bowl
- Add 10 drops of lavender oil, 5 drops each of citrus oil and peppermint oil and 2 drops of citrus oil.
- Mix this.
- Prepare the bath water.
- Add apple cider vinegar to the bath water.
- Add the mixture of essential oils you had prepared.
- Soak in the bath for 30-40 minutes.
- This bath will help to improve blood circulation and the peppermint will cool off your body at the same time.
Sesame Oil and Eucalyptus Oil:
- This bath will be very helpful to fix any sinus congestion and resultant headache.
- Prepare your bath water.
- Add 2 cups of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Add 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil and 5 drops of eucalyptus oil.
- Soak for 25-35 minutes.
Himalayan Salt and Basil Essential Oil:
- Prepare your bath water.
- Add a handful of Himalayan salt and 5 drops of basil essential oils.
- This bath is especially useful for dealing with any allergy induced problems such as rash or headaches.
- Just soak in the bath for 30 minutes.
- Make sure the water is hot, not just warm. Lukewarm water will not serve the purpose. Detox baths work by opening up the pores on your skin. For that the water has to be as hot as you can stand. If the water cools down before you’re done, add more hot water. This will help to get the maximum benefit.
- Don’t forget to drink up lots of water. Detox baths expel a lot of chemicals from your body. Also remember that if you sit in a tub full of hot water, you will sweat as well. Your body can do with all the water it can get. Don’t let yourself get dehydrated because then that’s something else you’ll have to fix.
- When you’re in the bath, leave your stress and worries behind with your room. A detox bath is supposed to heal your body and your mind. You can take a book to read and light some candles to make for yourself the perfect relaxing atmosphere. For some people listening to some light meditative music also helps.
What are the Benefits of Bathing with 2 Capsules of Vinegar..?
Taking a bath with apple cider vinegar has many benefits such as- moisturing the skin due to the presence of vitamins B and C, maintain the skins pH level due to its acidic nature, lessen the ache in joints due the presence of vitamins, clear skin problems, function as a barrier to urinary tract infections, help with body odor, help in making sun burns better and heal and protect the feet due to the presence of vitamins.
How to bath using apple cider vinegar and the measurement for infection..?
Apple cider vinegar is an effective antiseptic, anti fungal and anti bacterial agent. If you are infected with a yeast or a fungal infection, a few cupfuls of apple cider vinegar in bath water could help control and lessen such infections.
Table of Contents